Mr. Hagedorn is licensed to practice law in the states of Indiana & Mississippi, U.s. District Court , Southern District of Indiana, and the United States Court of Appeals, 5th Circuit.
Mr. Hagedorn graduated from Southern Illinois University in 2003 obtaining his degree of juris doctor. He obtained a bachelor of business administration degree from the University of New Mexico in 1999.
Mr. Hagedorn began his legal career with Barrett Law Office located in Mississippi and focused his practice in the areas of personal injury, products liability, motor vehicle injuries, railroad injuries, mass torts and class action litigation. While in Mississippi, Mr. Hagedorn gained valuable experience and knowledge in his fields of practice.
Mr. Hagedorn returned to Indiana in 2006 and continued his legal career in his hometown of Tell City, Indiana. After returning to Indiana, Mr. Hagedorn continued representing individuals wrongfully injured in personal injury cases and expanded his areas of practice. Mr. Hagedorn defends individuals charged with a variety of crimes ranging from charges of operating a vehicle while intoxicated to homicide cases. Mr. Hagedorn represents individuals in family law matters, including divorce, child custody, grandparent visitation, mediation and support issues. Mr. Hagedorn can assist you with estate planning and preparation of wills and trusts. Mr. Hagedorn also represents corporate clients; organization of businesses; and, preparation of contracts and lease agreements.
Mr. Hagedorn is involved in multiple community organizations; youth sports; and, an avid outdoorsman when he is not working.
- State of Indiana (2003)
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Indiana (2003)
- State of Mississippi (2004) (Inactive)
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Mississippi (2004)
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Mississippi (2004)
- United States Court of Appeals, 5th Circuit (2005)
- Southern Illinois University School of Law – Juris Doctor – 2003
- University of New Mexico – Bachelor of Business Administration – 1999
- Registered Domestic Relations Mediator – 2009
- Indiana State Bar Association
- Perry County Community Correction Board Member
- Perry County Business and Industrial Development Corporation Board Member